It was suggested to me that I need to start documenting the crazy lives of my cats with a blog. Maybe that just makes me sound like a Crazy Cat Lady, but honestly my furry children take "being a cat" to a whole different experience!
Just this morning, while I was asleep, Reno hopped her fluffy butt up onto my nightstand. WHOOSH!!! WATER ALL OVER ME! Reno?! Reno my little princess who never does anything wrong splashed me with water in bed? How can this be?! My bedtime ritual of keeping a glass of water by my bed will be altered to include a lid on said cup from now on.
Do you have a small child that wakes up from a nap, realizes you aren't there, and starts crying while searching the house for you???
Well I do. He's a 1yr old cat! Grindi thinks he's a human toddler. He greets me at the door when I come home demanding hugs and to be picked up. In fact, he won't stop his meowing until he is, in deed, picked up like a small child. Last night I'd gone upstairs to get ready for a riding lesson and he hadn't realized I'd left him. I soon heard the cat crying from the basement. I shouted "Grindi...Grindi...I'm upstairs...Grindi...I'm in here...I'm in here!" until he found me. He cried until he saw me. Talk about abandonment issues!
Orlando is my yellow tabby and white boy who knows he is far superior to the rest. He detests the dog and knows I'm his only match as I can withhold food and water. Orlando's quirks are endless but one in particular is how he meowls (meow-howling) until either I turn on the shower water or the sink faucet starts flowing. He's at my mercy...or am I at his?
Furry escapades to be continued...after all... this was only 1 day of examples.
No comments:
Post a Comment